How to become an International Centre
ACPMA has been internationally recognized as a competing brand that is working globally with educational providers who offer our qualifications to learners in schools, private training centres, colleges and universities in countries such as China, India, SriLanka, Dubai and UK, Pakistan and Afghanistan .
The range of certification that is available is focused on accountancy and provides the learners with qualification that helps them to develop their careers.
We also provide a range of resources including qualification key facts, support materials and access to bespoke training in country or via international conferencing facilities.
Our Customer Service Pledges
- We will always answer your calls in less than 45 seconds
- We will allocate a dedicated International Partnership Manager to you to give help and support
- We will keep you up to date through ACPMA zone and regular emails
- We will provide downloadable support materials free of charge
We enjoy working in collaboration with educational providers, both in the UK and internationally and has a dedicated team waiting to support you in becoming one of the next International centres.
5 Easy Steps to Join Us
Our application process is quick and simple.
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the Centre Agreement before you apply to become an approved centre. It sets out our respective rights, responsibilities and outlines that how we will work together. The process for applying as an international centre is as follows:
- Contact our International team Jackie Jones (centre@ACPMAglobal.com) to discuss your qualification requirements and the recognition procedure. Following discussion, you will be directed to fill in the Centre Recognition From.
- Fill in the Centre Approval Form
- International Centres based in the UK: once you have completed the form a comprehensive credit check will be carried out to help us confirm your credit status. International Centres based outside of the UK: you will be required to agree an alternative method of payment with our finance department
- Once you pass your credit check or have agreed an alternative form of payment with finance, we will issue you with a Centre Agreement. To ensure Awarding Organizations comply with the new Ofqual ‘General Conditions of Recognition’, a written agreement has to be in place with AO Centres. This has to be signed by a person with the appropriate authority. When the centre agreement has been received your personal International Partnership, Manager will contact you to arrange a date to discuss and complete qualification approval.
- When your Centre has been approved, you’ll receive a certificate to display and can start registering learners. For guidance on becoming an international, please contact our International Team: Jackie Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org).